Graduation time people :)

1:24 AM

I don`t know what am feeling. Just feeling so hypa and I wanna just jump and shout. Didn`t feel like leaving you guys without letting you guys know what has been happening. I graduated high school on the 30th of this month and gosh what a day. It was the best feeling ever. And I just wanna thank all my lovely friends for showing up and all my beautiful unles, aunts and everybody. You are all amazing. God bless you all. I will write more later I think. It`s time for me to sleep now, it`s really late. Goodnight!
Loves: Maggie.Pegg

































You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Congratulations Maggie! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Maggie!
    Joelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats beautiful. You looked amazing;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Maggie!! I wish you all the best in the next 'phase'! :)

    Are you required to wear white for graduation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello bonita, yeah we had to put on white.Thank you so muchh <3 <3

      Delete
  5. Congrats girl! Keep it up... The cake looks delish :D
    www.raychoox.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate all the comments. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Loves

Subscribe