My natural hair care routine

10:24 PM

Hello guys!
Hey loves, I just thought of sharing with you guys my hair care routine. Taking care of my hair is a big pain in the ass for me, so am just trying to manage it. I wash my hair once a week but I make sure I moisturize it daily. I always moisturize it with this tresemme conditioner, and my sheer butter which is not in this picture. So here is a typical step I take for a wash hair day for me.
1) I start off by washing my hair with either of these conditioners, and seriously I actually have started to despise this ProSeries conditioner. So I stick with the Tresemme conditioner which is so awesome. Makes my hair baby soft. I rarely use shampoo, so after using the cnonditioner to wash my hair I also use it to condition my hair. I let it stay 30 mins.

2) Afterwards I rinse off the conditioner and moisturize my hair with this moisturizing lotion and olive oil. This helps to restore back oil to my after washing. And for daily use, I use sheer butter.
5) And for those edges baby, I use this awesome edge controller. This baby right here is da bomb. It works so well and I loove it. It lays my edges like there`s no tomorrow.
So yeah those are the basic steps I take on a wash day. I hate doing so much to my hair so that`s why these steps are limited to as minimal as possible. That`s basically all I do to my hair. And of course, I put my hair in a protective style  like braids so as to prevent excessive shedding due to over combing and stuffs like that.
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I nominated you for liebster award

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/07/sunflower-blogger-award-x-wtmr-award-x.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice
    You've been tagged divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged! http://style-krush.blogspot.com/2014/07/tags-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking care of my hair is such a huge task as well , and i a day never goes by with out moisturising and sealing. Your routine is quite similar to mine. Nice post.


    StyleandBeautyLounge

    oh ,by the way if you would like to follow each other on Google Friends Connect , my link is above , i always follow back....Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate all the comments. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Loves

Subscribe