Beauty products- My oil control face makeup 20147:29 PM
1) First off is this lovely light weighted powder from BLACK OPAL. I really love how this powder helps by giving you that matte facial look and keep your face oil free. I found it difficult to find my perfect skin color but the closest color I found worked perfectly. This was from my local beauty store but also available HERE
2) Primer is very important in controlling the oils from your pores and let your makeup last way much longer. I wanted to get a primer but not spend too much. I saw this on FINDIQ, and I loved the fact that it had SPF in it. This works really well I must say and the result is quite amazing compared to the price. It's Max Factor Face infinity all day primer.
3) Now to my all time favorite brush. This is the kabuki brush from Everyday minerals. I use it to apply my foundation and this little thing here works wonders. It has reduced the amount of foundation I use and it gives you the airbrush finish (literally). If I don't recommend anything else, I recommend this. You can get it HERE, also from Fyndiq.
4) Contouring shapens your face after you've applied your foundation and adds more symmetry and definition to the face. I like to use this contourkit from sleek makeup. Also got this from my local beauty store but you can get it HERE too. Mine is in the colour dark and I sometimes use the highlighter as well.
5) The fifth product is Mac prolong wear concealer in the shade NC 45. This is like two shades lighter than me and I only use this to highlight. Don't worry if it looks a bit too light after applying it, it oxidizes well to match your color. Make sure you choose the right color, ask them to try it on you before you buy it. Some of the other colors might seem too redish and others too yellowish. You need to find your true match. Get it HERE
6) This blush is a combination of glamour and colour. It has this soft reddish color and a bronzer like finish. It's perfect for highlighting as well. I use it as a blush or as an highlighter. This is from Sleek and it's called Sunrise 924.