Winter makeup- Purple glaze

10:31 PM


Hey dolls, how is everyone doing? My week has been up and down. But it's much better now though. For anyone that doesn't know, I do have  a youtube channel which unfortunately I have been very inconsistent with. I have started filming again and I hope you guys will check it out and please give
me your feedback. That video has some lighting issues but I will fix it. One step at a time, right? Start somewhere. Anyways, the video is down below, be free to share your mind, like and subscribe :)

 
 
 
 
Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBmQySzplck&list=UUV5yY4eCAIKpFuAh0ZWjdhg
 
 
Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/margepeggy
 
 
 
 
 
 
post signature

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous make up, love the hair as always and that lip is banging. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makeup is on point girl! And those eyebrows are on fleek! Xx www.tashpantz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're stunning. Love this look.
    www.rachaelstylesme.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!!

    tegastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. du är så fin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate all the comments. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Loves

Subscribe