Blue pants accompanied with leather jacket

6:46 PM






 
Jacket: Levinsky// Hat: Gekås Ullared// Bag: Bling// Trousers: BikBok// Shoes: DinSkor// Top: H&M
 
 
Hello guys, how is everyone doing and how was your week? Mine has been quite stressful. We had to submitt our thesis this week and also give a presentation. And we are still having patients at the clinic as well so I was just too stressed up. But thank God for my boyfriend who is Always there to make Life easier for me. (Cooks my breakfast, lunch etc). That kid is a blessing. But I survived this hectic week anyway.
 
I was suppose to have had this post up for like a week ago but I just never had time to. You guys should understand. And I realize how bad my Communication skills with u guys on the blogger platform has been. Apologize for that as well. This is just a very casual outfit that's been spiced up with the leather jacket. Remember in my "shopping on a budget" video and post: HERE. I mentioned leather jacket having the ability of spicing up outfits and making it scream "wow". Yeah that's exactly what you are seeing in this post. Anyways I hope you love it. Make sure you leave a comment and let me know what you Think.
 
Love you guys.
Be good!

Subscribe Please

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/margepeggy
 
My last video:
 
 
 
 
 
post signature

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Aww mehn I know the stress of submitting thesis.. God is your strength and you look amazing... love the jacket

    www.tegastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hustle of studying. Gosh!! -Been there... :-) You look wonderful in this outfit. Casual chic outfit!
    *Appreciate the visit on my blog so much. Lovely Sunday! :)*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh on the video - well done on the wig. Looks nice of ya. Personally I don't wear wigs, because I'm scared it will fall off my hair and embarrass me. Lol!

      Delete
  3. amazing post !!

    cute outfits

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit
    would you like to follow each other ? I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely outfit! I like your blog.
    I follow you and hope you follow me back via gfc and g+!
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate all the comments. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Loves

Subscribe