Snowy atmosphere- Flowery top

10:53 PM



Hello guys, how is everyone doing? My week has been great and quite stressful. We have a lot currently in school and I really haven't had anytime to blog, film or anything. We have patients at our clinic from 9:00- 17:00 almost everyday and writing thesis as well.
It can be just too much sometimes. Like today, I came home and decided to do some blogging. I held my computer to download the pictures from my camera, and the next thing I knew was that, I woke up two hours later feeling confused. That's how tired I get.

I have had this hair for more than 2 months now and I think it's time to take it out and let my natural hair breathe but I just really don't have the time. But I will try do that before next week and probably make a wig with a lace closure. We'll  see.







A heavily snowing day wasn't probably the best day to take pictures but I just had to. I haven't had any post on and I really loved the flowery outfit and wanted to show you guys how I wore it. The best thing when you are wearing prints or some sort of embroided piece, that u should go simple with whatever you are wearing it with. So I actually felt like wearing my well fitted burgundy trouser to the top. But as you can already guess, there will be too much contrast. My alternatives was white or black trousers and I settled for black. White would have been a winner though. 
Top: H&M
Be good! See you in my next post.
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/MaggieWumiPegg?ref=hl
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/margepeggy
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is really beautiful...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAHHH that jacket is amazeballs!

    www.rachaelstylesme.blogsot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate all the comments. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Loves

Subscribe