H A U L: Real technique, shelas, L'Oréal www.cocopanda.se

8:28 PM




Hey guys, how is everyone doing? I don't know how well you guys are familiar with this online store called cocopanda.se. So I just stumbled on the blog while browsing around looking for drugstore products in Sweden. I just couldn't believe how ridiculously cheap the stuffs on there were. I was like "is this for real". I mean you save up to 50-100 kr on inidividual items purchased on this website.

The shipping was also very fast. It took only like 3 days for me to get my stuffs and the shipping was free. I am in love with my stuffs so make sure you watch the video below to get more informations on the stuffs I purchased.

PS: the two Mac lipstick below are not bought from the website.
I am wearing the mac lipstick HEROINE on my lips.


 
VIDEO
 
 
Products
 
Real Techniques Powder Brush127,- kr
Shela`s Complexion Sponge 44,- kr
Makeup bag from Shela.0,- kr
Wet`n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit - Ash Brown E96359,- kr
Jewelry Organizer – with six boxes224,- kr
Shela`s Leather Brushes set in 12 pieces149,- kr
L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza Pure Black 2,8 g109,- kr
 
Website: http://www.cocopanda.se/#superrea
post signature

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. WOW LOVELY, PLEASE WHAT CAMERA MAKE IS THIS ?

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/men-plaids-inspiration.html
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melody :) Am using the Canon eos 700D

      Delete
  2. have been following you for a while now and i remember that you were one of the first to welcome to the blogging community to just wanted to check in. We should exchange info cos i would love to be your blogger pal and maybe we could colab :) xox
    Issie xox

    http://issie-svision.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl of course we could def collab. Looking forward to that. Thanks for checking in

      Delete
  3. I seriously want the jewelry organizer mehnn...Been looking for a company that ships international...

    www.tegastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate all the comments. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Loves

Subscribe