Babe showed up || Random post

10:16 PM




Hey loves, hope everyone is doing just fine. I don't know if you guys knew that I moved to work outskirt of my city Gothenburg to work and it was quite an experience. I have had an amazing opportunity to meet awesome dental professionals and lovely patients. I worked there for a month and it was literary the best experience ever. Advice to a future dental hygienist is to always grab any opportunity you get, be of good behaviour during your internship years and dare to stand out.


During this period, I wasn't able to meet my second half because of the distance and the bad traffic connections. So anyway I came back after a month and K came to visit. Honestly it felt like ages I'd seen him even though we talk 24-7 on skype, watsapp everything and he is the one that wakes me up every morning. But still seeing his face just made my day.

He actually came to church and we were suppose to go out for dinner after church to celebrate 9 months together but plans switched a little bit. Dad and the rest already planned to have a barbecue at the garden at home so we had to do something more casual. We went to get some kebab, at the best spot too and it turned out quite nice. But before we finally decided to do the kebab thing, we had gone round and round because I was being indecisive. Seriously this kid here has too much patience that I wonder which kind of human being he is. Anyways after walking around a bit, my heels started hurting I had to take them off man (you know a girl always got some flat shoes in her bag). But the day turned out great. We went to my parent's house and had the barbecue and he later went back home to Jönköping.

Anyways I hope you guys are all good and don't forget to tell the ones you cherish the most how much you love and appreciate them. It's truly very important and it could be that simple solution to a problem.
These pictures are from snapchat. Follow me on snapchat @maggiepegg. 
Love you, hugs.
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great thoughts and lovely photos. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this was very cute and adorable!! I'm glad you were able to see your boo!! Good luck in your dental hygiene program!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you two look good together and I love a man who can dress.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww....awwww...awwww...too cute
    Y'all look good together

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate all the comments. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Loves

Subscribe