Makeup look- Wet n Wild palette|| comfort zone

2:41 PM

 
 

Hey guys, so this is the look I created on my channel days ago. Click HERE to Watch the video. Anyways, I used the wet n wild palette called Comfort zone that I got quite recently. I know am super late to this palette and I HONESTLY Think, it's gotta be one of the most pigmented inexpensive palettes that I own. I have some of the other wet n wild palettes but this is my favorite one. I created a look using this palette and I hope you guys like it.

Products used:
Face:
Lumi maqique primer- Loreal paris
Makeupstore cover all mix- dark
Maybeline fit me concealer- 30
Mac studio fix fluid- NW45
Sacha buttercup setting powder
Black opal 12 medium golden Brown powder
Raizin blush- Mac
Wet n Wild highlighter- Fergie
Elf makeup mist & set
Eyes:
Eye primer/Eye shadow base- Jordana
Raizin blush- Mac
Comfort zone palette- Wet n Wild
Loreal paris gel eyeliner- Black
Cherry Blossom lashes #110
Lumene taple shock volume mascara
Lips:
Bare all 777- Sleek lipstick
Lumene natural code lipgloss


 
Don't forget to subscribe! It's free.We are soon 200. yay!
Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oggisoi65Es

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your make up game is on girl! I love the colors and you are so pretty💋

    Www.perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate all the comments. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Loves

Subscribe