Exotic Prints- While the summer is still here

10:55 AM

Trousers: Only// Top: Indian store// Shoes: Nelly// Headpiece: Glitter // Clutch: Thrifted









 
Hey everyone, how you all doing? Hope your week was Amazing? I have been super busy and just enjoying my summer. Okay the summer here has not been too impressive I would say, it's been lots of rain and cloudy days but it started getting warmer quite recently and I just had to splurge. I bought some summer outfits and just made sure I got Everything I needed to enjoy this Little summer left. And I must say that I am already beginning to feel the need to get my Winter Essentials as well because we all know summer's just about to disappear soon.
 
 
This outfit was not actually planned but I thought it came out just right. I paired my White trousers that I hauled on my yt channel together with this exotic top/dress from an Indian store. The red shoes were gifted to me and it's from Nelly and my thrifted white clutch is not left out either. The headpiece is from Glitter and it was sold for 129kr.
 

post signature

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. nice shoes
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/08/dreyfuss-latte-sunglasses.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the prints, good to have you back!
    Modavracha | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prints are lovely, love how you styles it with white and red. Very chic.

    Www.damiesdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and I love the pop of red. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful and these photos are so fun. Absolutely love this look <3

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


  6. Love your blog. Great post.

    I think we should follow each other .

    WWW.NOKISSES4U.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate all the comments. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Loves

Subscribe