Wedding inspired makeup look

7:02 AM


Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3rEbPlo5rg

Link to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/margepeggy


Hey guys, how's everyone doing? I just uploaded a video of me doing an inspired wedding makeup look and I will really appreciate it if you guys take your time and check it out. This took so long to film but am glad it turned out okay. If anyone has anything to share with me, don't hesitate to contact me via email: margepegg@hotmail.com.
Thank you all for the support. I haven't filmed all summer, was planning on given up the whole youtube thing but I just can't. It's a hobby just like my blog and I know with time it will grow just like my blog also has done. 
Please subscribe and leave a comment on the video so I can see my blogsquad. I have a outfit post coming up very soon, watch out for that.
Love ya
Be good!
post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, I just love this video. So inspirational for me!! Actually I am also going to attend a destination wedding at the venues for weddings in Los Angeles. But I was confused about makeup. Thanks for this tutorial dear!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate all the comments. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Loves

Subscribe