Sweater weather ft Klara dress GinaTricot

8:58 PM












Hey world, how's the week going? Its been going great for me and am just trying to enjoy this warm fall weather (not!). I had been on internship for the past three weeks but now am back in uni. Follow me on snapchat @maggiepegg for daily updates. Internship was really fun and really educational. I learnt a lot of stuffs and I also got the opportunity to make friends with some dental professionals at the clinic I was placed. This is essential for me to stay connected in the dental world (yes we have a world of our own, lol). 
This was what I wore while going back to uni. This "KLARA" dress caught my eye the moment I saw it in the store that I just had to get it. It is super comfortable on and great for the cold. I would have preferred it a little longer but nonetheless, I love it. I am wearing a leggings to keep me from the freezing weather. 
OUTFIT DETAILS
Dresshttp://www.ginatricot.com/cse/kollektion/klader/klanningar/klara-klanning/prod718256614.html
Leggingshttp://www.ginatricot.com/cse/kollektion/klader/leggings/40-den-leggings-2-pack/prod291879000.html
Hathttp://www.hm.com/se/product/20214?article=20214-A&cm_vc=SEARCH
Accessories: Glitter
I wish you a sucessful week ahead. Stay well
Be good!
post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your outfit is nice,

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRETTY

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful dress, would be perfect if it were longer or even bodycon!.x

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate all the comments. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Loves

Subscribe