A new beginning- Thoughts

3:30 PM


Hey sweets, I hope everyone is doing great and I hope the new year celebration has been fantastic. It's a saturday afternoon and I am sitting right here (still in my parent's place) trying to rest before I'll have to pack my bags and baggages ready for departure tomorrow. I will be leaving for uni tomorrow and I really do not know where to start. I don't know how I always manage to acquire a lot of stuffs

while on holiday in Gothenburg. My makeup kit is the one that gives me most headache. It's just too much. But it is what it is.
This year, I really strive for greater things and big accomplishments. I am determined to put all my efforts into every single aspect of my life. I hope you guys also use this year to start afresh if needed, aim for greater heights, challenge yourself and do your best. Do not let yourself be intimidated by anyone. You should always remember that there is a timeline for everyone which leads to the fact that everyone's time of breakthrough will definitely differ. One thing I always keep at the back of my mind, is to make realistic plans. I would not make plans to stop eating meat and eat more sallad and fish. I do not like fish and I detest sallad but I would instead make plans to reduce the amount of meat I eat and try infuse some veggies in my food. The most important thing is to find motivation for whatever you are doing and strive for greatness.
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hah! I'm never ever going to stop eating meat lol. All my true Africans would agree.
    Great plan and I'm also going to work more towards my future this year.
    Happy new year love. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year dear, best wishes
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plan for me this year is not quitting anything but discovering healthy food that I can enjoy or substitutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The plan for me this year is not quitting anything but discovering healthy food that I can enjoy or substitutes.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate all the comments. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Loves

Subscribe