Styling jeans- Ankara bag inspo

10:10 PM



Jacket: H&M// Top:H&M// Blazer: H&M// Trousers: RuthCircle// Clutch: Nigeria// Hat: H&M


Remember a haul post HERE, where I was showing you what I got before christmas. So I decided to style some of the pieces for you guys. For long, I have been wanting to get a pink blazer and of course I happened to go window shopping when I discovered H&M had this one on sales. That's the thing about window shopping, you end up getting something even when you've decided beforehand not to. The yellow hat was also on sales. It was part of the christmas sales H&M had. The funny thing was that I had actually wanted to get that same hat two weeks before the sales but changed my mind at the last minute. I would have been pissed off if I had bought it and then had to discover it went on sales the week after (thank God).




So this outfit is quite soft and polished. The combination of the blue jeans with the soft baby pink blazer and the silver shoes screams chic to me. The ankara clutch and the yellow hat just gave it that needed details to complete the look. To make the yellow hat blend in well with the outfit, I decided to go for a yellowish brownish belt. As a whole, I really love how the outfit came together and I hope you all like it too.







If you have any questions or enquiries, do not hesitate to email me @margepegg@hotmail.com. 
Until my next post,
Be good!
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice coat and hat!! The print on the Ankara bag is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice coat and hat!! The print on the Ankara bag is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate all the comments. Drop a comment and tell me what you think. Loves

Subscribe